Please kindly click here for registration!
What do you need to know:
Individual Income Tax (IIT) in 2021
Tuesday, 9 March 2021
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM（CST）
(Registration Deadline: 8 March 2021, 5:00 PM)
Personal income tax declaration is always a hot topic during every early of the year. On December 4, 2020, China's State Taxation Administration (STA) released the Announcement about Further Simplifying and Optimizing Individual Income Tax Prepayments by Some Taxpayers (STA Announcement  No.19), in a move to reduce the tax return burden of some taxpayers and with holding agents, which has been implemented from January 1, 2021.
On 9 March, 15:00-16:00, the German Chamber of Commerce in China | South & Southwest, in cooperation with its member company Tricor China, will host a webinar on the "Individual Income Tax (IIT)."
In this webinar, we will focus on:
- The IIT annual filing in 2020 vs. that in 2019, what's the difference? What changes have taken place in the responsibilities and obligations of enterprises and individuals?
- What are these the tax preferential policies relevant to comprehensive income? How to fill in the related report form of tax reduction and exemption?
- Risk reminder of dealing with the IIT annual filing for expats
- How to share benefits from the income tax bonus policy in the GBA, etc.
- Members & Friends of Chamber: Free
- Non-Members: RMB 100
- Event language will be in Chinese, edited PPT (in English) will be send after the webinar.
- This webinar will not be recorded.
- Please register before March 8. We will send you the join link on March 9 before 11:00am by email.
- If you are non-member and paid, the e-Fapiao will send to you by email in 10 business days.