[China-wide | Online Event]
New German Supply Chain Law:
What Companies Need to Know
Friday, 23 July 2021
3:50 PM – 5:30 PM（China）
9:50 AM - 11:30 AM (German)
(Registration Deadline: 22 July 2021, 6:00 PM)
On June 11, 2021, the new German Supply Chain Due Diligence Law was adopted by the German Parliament. The law creates a framework for social and environmental due diligence along the supply chain and new obligations for companies and their suppliers arise out of it. We will have a closer look at the scope of the law and what companies need to do, including those directly affected by the law and also those indirectly affected by it.
Where: Zoom Webinar
- Members & Friends of Chamber: Free
- Non-Members: RMB 100
- This is a pre-paid event! Please complete registration and payment online in advance. No-shows who fail to cancel 24 hours before the event will be charged with the full price.
- Registration & Payment Deadline is 22 July 2021, 6:00 PM
- After registration, only members and paid non-members will receive a confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information to the webinar, after 22 July, 2021, 6 PM.
- Fapiao will be sent to you digitally to your registered email address in 15-20 working days after the event.
- Any question on registration and payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.