Labor Market and Salary Report 2021|2022:
Presentation of the German Chamber's 14th Annual Salary Survey
The Shanghai Presentation of our Member-exclusive Report
Thursday, 19 August 2021
2:45 PM- 4:30 PM (CST)
HR managers frequently ask themselves whether the compensation packages their companies provide match the local market's average, and what salary should they provide based on seniority and region.
For the 14th time, the German Chamber of Commerce provides its member companies with the "Labor Market and Salary Report." This year's benchmark publication examines the current developments in China's job market, as well as provides a forecast for 2022.
Join us on 19 August for an in-depth review of the wage and salary developments of your employees in Shanghai in 2021, current developments on the job market and an outlook on the developments in 2022. The presentation will focus on the following aspects:
- General labor market environment and expected development
- Shanghai-specific wage developments
- HR challenges
We encourage you to use this opportunity to direct your HR questions to our Expert!
Venue: Zoom Webinar
- This online event will not be recorded.
- This is a pre-paid event, Zoom join link will only be sent one day prior to the event to all paid guests.
- In case you have any questions, please contact: German Chamber Events via email: firstname.lastname@example.org