German State Guarantees and Financing Solutions for Investment & Trade Into China
Supporting Businesses During Challenging Times
Tuesday, 7 September 2021
Time in China: 3:15 PM – 5:30 PM（CST +8)
Time in Germany: 9:15 AM – 11:30 AM（UTC +2）
Despite debates on geopolitical competition and decoupling, China remains one of the major locations for investment and trade for German enterprises. At the same time, the German government offers a range of attractive tools to manage and mitigate various risks attached to any overseas investment & trade. This often goes along with tailor-made financing to support business.
This webinar will give you a practical overview of how you might leverage government programs and offerings to benefit your enterprise.
Who to join: decision-makers in German enterprises with management, finance, and controlling background, located in China or Germany.
Venue: Online Event via Zoom
- German Chamber Members and Friends of Chamber or IHK Member: Free Admission
- Non-Members: RMB 100
Please kindly note:
- Registration & Payment Deadline is 6 September 2021, 5:00 PM.
- For non-members, once your registration is received and approved, you will receive a payment notice via e-mail.
- After registration, only members and paid non-members will receive the access information incl. login link (Zoom) 1 day prior to the event.
- Your fapiao will be issued in 15-20 working days after the event and sent to you digitally to your registered email address.
- In case you have any questions, please contact: German Chamber Events via email: firstname.lastname@example.org