"Engagement. Finding Fans and Followers – How Brands Survive in a Competitive Market"
Thursday, October 17th 2019, 1:30 PM - 6:30 PM
64th Floor, Le Royal Meridien Hotel, 789 Nanjing Road East, Shanghai
Mark your calendar: maXcomm Shanghai will be the place to be for communications aficionados in and around Shanghai on 17th October 2019. High-profile speakers will share their insights on the transformation of communications and discuss their strategies and approaches to survive in an everchanging market.
Whether coming from big companies, SME or startups: You have to engage with your target group to reach the top, to stay ahead, or simply step into the spotlight. The question is: How do you want to stand out, how do you find your way? Our answer: Engage. But how? Meet our speakers and other participants at maXcomm Shanghai 2019. Learn more about strategic planning, content marketing, Chinese consumers, branding in China, KOLs, integrated communication and much more. Explore new trends, exchange visions and leave inspired.
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: Registration
2:00 PM - 2:15 PM: Opening Remarks
- Dr. Sigrid Winkler, Executive Chamber Manager, German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai
Introduction by the Moderators
- Dr. Evelyn Engesser, General Manager, UNICEPTA
- Dr. Stefan Justl, General Manager, Storymaker
2:15 PM - 2:45 PM: Keynote and Q&A: "The Employer Brand - Engaging with the Talent Market in China"
- Dr. Natalie Koeppe, Head of Talent Partnering APAC, Adidas
2:45 PM - 3:30 PM: Impulse Speech and Panel Discussion: "David vs. Goliath - How to Compete with Big Brands? "
- Martin Thiess, General Manager China, Borussia Mönchengladbach
"Exporting the Foals Philosophy: Sustainable football development with quality, reliability and heart"
- Felix Wendlandt, General Manager, Brander Urstoff
"Transformation and Taste. Challenging the heavyweights with a fresh new brand"
- Monica Muriel Zurita, CEO & Founder, Fashion Brand Zurita Madrid
"Fashion, passion, and making the world a better place"
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Coffee Break
4:00 PM - 4:45 PM: Impulse Speech and Panel Discussion: "Learning from the Numbers - Who are your Customers and what Do they Want?"
- Alex Duncan, Founder, KAWO
"Social media data tells a huge amount about how your brand resonates in China"
- Ashok Sethi, Head of Illuminera Institute, The Illuminera Group
"Chinese consumers are not only the largest partakers of products and services ranging from luxury automobiles to amusement parks, they are also truly unique"
- Sameer Singh, Insight & Strategy Managing Director, Publicis Media
4:45 PM - 5:30 PM: Impulse Speech and Panel Discussion: "Winning the Customer – Turn Consumers into Fans"
- Henrik Bork, General Manager, Asia Waypoint
"Think Quality over Quantity. The basis of meaningful engagement is the clear positioning of your brand and its key spokespersons"
- Falk Fuhrmann, Strategy Director for APAC and China, Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide
"There is so much more content every year, and so much less engagement. Because a lot of brands make their engagement strategy about themselves. Make it about how your content can improve your costumers' lives, and people will have an almost endless desire to engage with it".
- Mark Tanner, Managing Director, China Skinny
"Find your targeted, segmented, personalized and thoughtful strategy to connect with the customer"
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Keynote and Q&A: "Impactful Integrated Communications in B2B Environments"
- Ulf Dressler, VP, Corporate Communications APAC, LANXESS
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM: Networking and Complimentary Drink at the Bar on 65th Floor
Who will attend?
Executives, Leaders and Managers specializing in:
• Communications (Corporate, Brand, Internal, External, Integrated, Multi-Channel, Strategic)
• Public and Media Relations
• Public/Government Affairs
• Public Policy
• Social Media/ Digital Communications
• Community/Advocacy Relations
• Human Resources/Employer Branding
maXcomm Shanghai 2019 is organized by the German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai with the support of Storymaker and UNICEPTA.
Please click here.
Become a Partner of the maXcomm event to promote your company among our guests.
Please contact: Ms. Jessica Qi: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +86 5081 2266 ext.1650
Terms & Conditions:
Events have limited seating, so to ensure your attendance we encourage you to register in advance. We cannot guarantee entry to those that have not pre-registered. If you registered for an event but can not attend, please do let us know in advance. No-shows who fail to cancel 24 hours before the event will be charged with the full price.
Please note the views expressed in this event are those of our guest speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai. All our events follow the Chatham House Rule unless otherwise stated. The posting of presentation materials is at the speakers' discretion. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at any of our events.