Completed and Ongoing Chinese IP Reforms
Thursday, 2 July 2020
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM（CST）
(Registration Deadline: 1 July 2020, 6:00 PM)
In recent years, China's intellectual property system has demonstrated its ability to rapidly adapt to new social and economic conditions. The lecture will shed light on the recently completed reforms to the institutional framework for the prosecution and enforcement of intellectual property. It will, furthermore, address the completed and ongoing amendments to the laws, administrative regulations and judicial interpretations in the light of China's ever-increasing importance as a global economic superpower, and it will also highlight landmark case law on important issues such as artificial intelligence, standard-essential patents or streaming of copyright protected content, which may impact on future intellectual property legislation.
- Members & Friends of Chamber: Free
- Non-Members: RMB 100
- Registration & Payment Deadline is 1 July 2020, 6 PM
- Once your registration is submitted, we will send you the payment notice.
- After registration, only members and paid non-members will receive a confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information to the webinar, after 1 July 2020, 4 PM.
- If you registered for this event but can not attend, please do let us know before 1 July 2020, 4 PM.
- Participants who fail to cancel before that time will be charged with the full ticket price, and a fapiao will be issued in 10 working days.