From June 16-18, "Xplore China" Delegations will visit Qingdao with a focus on the high-end manufacturing industry. We sincerely invite industry-related member companies and interested friends to join our high-level delegation.
从6月16日至18日，"Xplore China" 将访问青岛，聚焦高端制造业。我们诚邀行业相关的会员企业和对此感兴趣的朋友加入我们的高级代表团。
Qingdao is located at the southeastern tip of the Shandong Peninsula. With a population of about 10 million, and a GDP of 1.24 trillion Yuan in 2020, the city has been ranking third in northern China for years. Qingdao Port ranks sixth in the world in terms of throughput and includes modern marine industry development pioneer zones. Qingdao is a well-known manufacturing hub in China and an important base for household appliances, high-speed rail, automobile, machinery, shipbuilding, marine economy, etc. The goal is to further develop into a high-end advanced manufacturing production base, a new energy vehicle production base, and the world's industrial internet capital by 2035.
Qingdao and Germany maintain close economic ties and trade exchange, among those companies are global players and well-known medium-sized enterprises. The old town with its unique German charm and Qingdao Beer Museum showcases the historical relationship between Qingdao and Germany.
The charming beaches, pleasant climate, and European-style cityscape are welcoming explorers from all over the country and abroad.
- Official Meeting with Senior Officials and Decision-Makers of Qingdao City
- Get a deep understanding of regional Development and Project Opportunities through Matchmaking with relevant Departments in Qingdao
- In-depth Visit of Key Projects with high-level Briefing; explore new Business Opportunities
- Get in Contact with new Suppliers and other Cooperation Partners
- Expand your Customer Base and meet potential Business Partners
- Visit of Sino-German Ecopark
- Factory Tours: TGOOD, CRRC, Kingerobot
Impressions of past "Xplore China" Delegations